We asked our residents to share some of their favorite things about Christmas. Here’s what they told us!
- Celebrating the birth of our savior
- Family getting together
- Singing Christmas carols (favorites were Silent Night and White Christmas).
Some other favorite things:
- Attending Candlelight Services
- Finding and digging up our Christmas Tree
- Decorating our tree with lights
- Making the ornaments for our tree—looping paper, stringing popcorn and cranberries
- The gifts you get!
- Knowing my birthday soon follows! (Clarice Phillips turns 102 on December 28th!)