Spiritual life at Sterling Presbyterian Manor affords residents numerous opportunities to worship and practice their faith. Our regularly scheduled spiritual activities include:
- Church service broadcast in the chapel and on all TVs at 10:30 a.m. Sunday. The service is open to all residents and the community at large.
- Social hour, Sunday at 3 p.m. Local church members volunteer to visit and a family choir sings hymns. The service is open to all residents and the community at large.
- Daily devotions at 8 a.m. during breakfast. Open to all residents.
- Bible studies with Chaplain Ken Conner, Tuesday at 2:30 p.m.
- Weekly chapel service, Friday at 4 p.m. The service is led by the Sterling Presbyterian Manor Chaplain and volunteers from local churches who serve on a rotating basis.